Sunday, April 03, 2005

Back to School

Gosh, that was a fast spring break. :-(

I'm not sure I'm ready for that last mad dash towards the end of the year, but it could just be that I had one of my (thankfully increasingly rare) bouts of insomnia last night, and maybe got 2 or 3 hours of sleep.

Or, it could be that I think I had a panic attack earlier today. I say "I think" because I've never had one before. A mild one, to be sure, because I could still function, but it sure felt like one. My hands kept shaking for about an hour after the rest of it stopped. It was the weirdest thing...and hopefully an occurrence that won't be repeated.

I've got a bunch of stuff to get accomplished this week, but I've done pretty well at keeping to my New Year's Resolution of doing school stuff at home only 3 nights a week, and only until 10 at the latest at that.

So, here's to the rest of the year....

No comments: