1. Woke up ealier. Proud of our night owl, non-morning-person-selves.
2. Get to Hollywood Studios to find they opened an hoyt earlier than
I thought. Oops. E-ticket rides out.
3. Great Movie Ride; Backlot Tour; Light, Motors, Action car stunt
show (with Herbie cameo -- Patrick was thrilled); Walt Disney Story.
4. Hotel food court for lunch. Find one more place in property that
Patrick will eat.
6. Bus to Magic Kingdom. Huge crowds expected -- scheduled to be open
to one a.m.
7. Country Bear Jamboree, Haunted Mansion, Liberty Belle River Boat,
Jungle Cruise (way better than ours, hands down), Flying Carpets,
Obstacle Course o' People through Main Street.
8. Dinner at singing alien restaurant. One more place Patrick will
9. Phillharmagic, Tomorrowland Speedway, PeopleMover, Carousel of
Progress, buy obnoxiously loud t-shirt, PeopleMover, Space Mountain.
10. Bus, vitamins, sleep.
1. Wake up even earlier. Catching up to time change in time to leave.
2. Bus to EPCOT Center (it will always be the acronym to me).
3. Test Track, Universe of Energy, American Adventure (where, after
countless visits to Disneyland and two other visits here during the
two Years of a Million Dreams, we got our first-ever dream...we were
First Family and got mentioned by name before show), mango-green-tea
slush from China (yummmm), China 360 movie, buy Donald t-shirt from
Mexico, stop at Club Cool for free international Coke samples, buy
4. Bus to hotel. Retrieve refillabe mugs, have lunch, walk back, nap,
make Magical Express reservation.
5. Back to wait in line for e-tickets at Hollywood Studios (if you
have to wait, better to wait at night with cooler weather and no sun).
6. Tower of Terror. Get caught in post Fantasia crowd. Great Movie
Ride. Snack. Patrick admits to not feeling well after 2 hours of
surliness, decide to skip Toy Story Mania (exact same ride as home;
only queue different) get in line for Rockin' Roller Coaster.
7. Some very nice lady offers us two unused, unwanted Fast Passes.
8. Ride Rockin' Roller Coaster.
9. Bus, vitamins, watch TV (NOT Stacy the 7 Top Things girl -- our TV
has front inputs so we can watch iPod stuff), sleep.
Tomorrow: Animal Kingdom in the morning, then EPCOT to ride a few
obscure rides and take pictures to ring in New Year. (Rather than
fight crowds or be stressed by them, this seemed like a good choice.)
Again, my deepest gratitude, Kind Stranger. She mentioned she was
"paying it forward," so I'm on the lookout for someone I can do
something nice for.