Friday, April 25, 2008

I Heart Adama

This is not so much of a spoiler as...well, okay, it's a tiny bit of a spoiler, but....

So, Adama has this book that he wants to read to Roslin.  (The how and why and all that are the spoilers, but never mind.)  She says she can't remember the ending.  He says he doesn't know the ending because he's never read it.

"But it's your favorite," she says.

He says something along the line of, "I like it so much, I don't want it to end, so I've never read the ending."

I seriously considered not watching the final episode of Deep Space Nine.  I never did watch the final episode of Babylon 5.  I did not watch the last episode of Voyager.

There's a whole slew of final episodes I've never watched -- for precisely that reason.

I'm rather surprised I actually read through to the end of Deathly Hallows, except that while I really enjoy Harry Potter, I was never all that emotionally invested in it besides enjoying the series and being curious as to whether I was right.

Anyway, I suddenly felt a sudden surge of affection for good ol' Bill.

(Also?  Can human-form Cylons age?  'Cause if they can, I have a very interesting theory about Ellen....)

No comments: