Sunday, July 01, 2007

Hmph

I do not have an iPhone...but it's not for lack of trying.

See my earlier post about falling in love with the device within a few minutes of playing with it.  I tried really hard to talk myself out of it, but finally reviewed the additional money I will make by home teaching 3 hours a week this summer...and decided I could swing it.

So I checked the iPhone availability website, which showed a nice green dot next to the Northridge mall.

Yeah...

...the green dot lied.

And now, there are red dots next to all Apple stores in California, except 2 stores in San Francisco.

Oh well...nice to have enforced impulse control.

Meanwhile, for those of you who think I'm weird for not liking peanut butter cups, you'll be pleased to note that I love eating peanut butter sandwiches with chocolate milk.

No comments: