Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Insane Giggle

So, I could explain how I found this -- or, rather, why I'm reading fandom_wank at 1:15 in the morning.  But I just gotta share, even though Cat will probably be my only loyal reader to get this.

People are chatting about some Buffy fan that is upset over...aww, it doesn't matter.  What made me laugh until I wheezed was this:  people listing various other things that Buffy fans have argued over, and mention that Ben is Glory.

Three or four comments down, some random user says:

Wait a minute...

Ben is Glory?!

And I cackled like the insane person I am.

Ben is Glory?!

Heh heh heh.

2 comments:

Lady Hermione said...

How long has the show been off the air??? and they finally realized that????? even with the repeats???? DUH!!!!!!!!!!!

SpooWriter said...

Actually, I took it as a joke about how the characters didn't remember it was Glory, even when Spike was trying to tell them.

I like that one. ;-)