When I say, "I'm really not feeling very social right now," these are the things that will not alleviate my anti-socialness.
1. Try to make conversation with me.
2. Put on your "aw, I'm sorry, tell me all about it" face.
3. Ask if I want to talk about why I feel antisocial.
4. Come back in an hour and ask if I'm over feeling anti-social yet.
5. Ask if everything was really oh-so-bad.
You may have detected a trend: namely, these five responses all require social interaction on my part. This just ensures that I will feel anti-social longer. Perhaps it's the spectrumy part of me, but I assure you that the more you make me be social now, the longer it will be before I feel social again.
Thank you and good night.