itinerary changed. (Still ticked about that.)
2. Re-upgraded only available leg of flight for same price as AirTran
last year, where we had a divider and got free snacks and drinks. With
Spirit, you get a one inch bigger chair and wider armrests.
3. Did not sleep. At all. Ever. Nada.
4. Snow on ground in Detroit. Neat.
5. Round 2: did not sleep and horrible bout of Restless Leg Syndrome.
6. Ride crowded bus with driver annoyed at stowing a wheelchair.
7. Rent a Nissan Versa. Being a huge Heroes season one fan, this is
8. Lunch at Friendly's. Yum. Am reminded to be jealous of east coast.
9. Buy staples (bread, peanut butter, etc.) at Walmart.
10. Check in. Lady likes Patrick, so we get a taxi voucher for a free
taxi rode back after returning Versa tomorrow.
11. Begin to think day is turning around.
12. In HUGE complex, room is near pool, food court, and bus stop.
13. Get to room. Keys don't work. Miraculously, one does once. Go
into room to call front desk, find no remote.
14. Three people later, have remote and working keys.
15. Power nap for 20 minutes. Leave for Magic Kingdom at five.
16. Get to Magic Kingdom. HUGELY crowded...but it is a Saturday.
17. Ride: monorail, train, PeopleMover, (have dinner), it's a small
world, Peter Pan, Big Thunder, Splash Mountain (way better than ours),
Pirates (not better than ours), Carousel of Progress, PeopleMover, and
ferry. Leave at 11:00.
18. Am only person to inform Cast Member of elderly woman who has
been vomiting for five minutes, despite others complaining of
19. Trudge back to car, park at hotel, remember room wrong room
number at first, fix it, twitter, blog, snack, SLEEP.