Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Aww

So, about 2 months before the actual demise of Call for Help, between when G4 and Tech TV merged when Leo wasn't hosting it, and when he came back for those 2 lovely months, Wil Wheaton (yes, Wesley, from The Next Generation) guest hosted for a while.

Now, I had a tremendous crush on him as a kid, seeing a lot of myself in Wesley (a nerd who often got along better with adults than other kids), and I thought it was cool that he was a nerd in real life.

I've been reading his blog for a while now, and he posted this today. :-(

I remember that day coming with our dog Poochie when I was little...my dad had to pick him up and carry him to the vet because he was so weak. I know it'll come with my kitties someday, but right now, I just feel bad for him, and for The Bear.

No comments: