Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Randomness

  1. South Park is doing a parody of Buck Rogers in the 25th Century right now, complete with the actual theme music. I am now fighting the urge to (1) splurge and finally buy the DVD set (for Buck Rogers, not South Park), which has been on my wish list since it came out and (2) look up Buck Rogers fic on the Internet, except that I was a Buck/Wilma 'shipper and that probably doesn't exist.
  2. I finished journals and agenda book stuff, but only got a couple Little House chapters done.
  3. I got a Macworld magazine today and discovered that they make portable DVD players that you can dock your video iPod with (so as to acquire a larger screen). Nifty.
  4. There was a new Good Eats tonight about milk. I now have "I AM LACTOSE MAN!!!!" stuck in my head.
  5. I majorly, majorly, majorly broke my "school work only until 8:00" rule.
  6. I want an iPhone! (Stop it with the commercials, people! I have to save for Disney World!)

No comments: