Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Ark of Truth

If the title doesn't ring a bell, don't worry about spoilers herein.

If it does...well, there really aren't any.  Well, I guess there could be if you remember my 'shipping preferences and have a really good ear for quotes.

Maybe.

It's very, very wrong that my first thought was, "hey, that scar's gonna be on the wrong side!"

It's even more wrong that macaroons make me squee.

It's even more wrong that the words "cheek okay?" are romantic.

Ahem.

Squee!

(And, yes, I watched the end first.  After reading about special effects and certain people getting to be blown up, I had to make sure those certain people survived.  So...maybe there's more squeeing.)

1 comment:

Amie said...

I have no idea what that was about. But on a totally unrelated topic, please tell Patrick I said Happy Birthday! I got your address because I was going to send him a bday card...but I suck and never sent it. I hope he has a great day!