Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Those Darned Neutrinos

So, just as I finished typing out my rant about the misadventures of today, I was getting ready to go to a fundraiser for the condition that the kid I do home teaching for has...

...okay, that sentence went all kinds of grammatically bad places.

Anyhow, just as I finished, I went to turn on my car, only to see the battery light and brake light on again.

Grrr.

On the plus side, my new fan came.  Yay.  I've had one like this before -- it blows lots more air, but it's way quieter than my old one (which was an emergency WalMart purchase when the other one I had like my new one got knocked over) and the dual blades eliminate that annoying dead air syndrome in the center, which, 'cause I've got my bed on risers, was at just the wrong height.

And considering that I'm incapable of forming real sentences...night.

No comments: