Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Pilot Found the Airport

Yay! :-)

But of course, travel is never without its complications. Our luggage has arrived in our room (we used Disney's Magical Express, where they take you in a bus from the airport and bring your luggage themselves), sans wheelchair.

Sans expensive wheelchair.

Sans expensive wheelchair I bought specifically for this trip.

My mom and Patrick are down in the lobby right now trying to sort it out, while I took the first of probably 15 cold showers today. (Actually, it's not nearly as bad as I was expecting...it's hot, yes, and humid, but not intolerable.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys made it safely. I hope they found the wheelchair quickly and I hope you a fun first day!

SpooWriter said...

Well, the wheelchair is still missing, but they loaned us one. I think I lost 10 pounds of water weight, and we all hit the wall about half an hour ago (7:30 Orlando time)...but we did something like 10 or 11 attractions in one day, and the weather, while hot, was tolerable.

(Real) pictures (as in, not from my cell phone) coming soon. :-)

Lady Hermione said...

Sounds like fun... despite the lose of the w/c. Relax, stay hydrated and enjoy!